[cgl_discussion] hello..

Cahill, Ben M ben.m.cahill at intel.com
Wed Jun 11 07:25:32 PDT 2003

Take a look at the project website's (http://opengfs.sourceforge.net) Docs/Info page.  Look at WHATIS_OpenGFS for an intro and brief source tree tour.  Look at HOWTO_nopool to set up your system, and learn about some of the operation.  Hopefully, these docs will give you a feel for the project, and there are references in the WHATIS for lots more reading.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-- Ben --