[cgl_discussion] CGL Project List, with links

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Wed Jun 11 08:02:29 PDT 2003

Mika,

I think perhaps it is time to move forward with the compilation of links for
existing CGL 1.x projects as well as future (CGL 2.x) projects.
Attached is the list I have to date.  We may want some additional merging
with more CGL 2.0 projects, or we may want to wait for that until the CGL
2.0 spec is finalized.
Next steps?

Andy