[cgl_discussion] POC 6/5 Meeting Minutes

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed Jun 11 14:47:33 PDT 2003

> AR Rusty to output poc list in PDF and add to document
> repository at OSDL.

I moved this project list Rusty created into PDF format and placed it in the document repository with the Excel spreadsheet project list.
http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_20_p1_project_list___pdf_format.pdf

This project list now contains line items for all CGL 2.0 P1 requirements (including any carryovers from CGL 1.1).  Not all the gap analysis is complete, though.  Rusty has finished all System and Clustering items, and I finished Security but am working on the Carryover items (which I'll make sure includes the data from Andy's doc).

At this point, though, if we want to, we would be able to use this project list as one-stop-shopping for managing distro implementations of CGL 2.0 Registration.  This document should provide all CGL 2.0 requirements needing to be implemented by a distro; all known implementations of these requirements; and a column for tracking distro plans for including the implementations.

This document could also be used to manage mainline acceptance as Mika mentioned in an earlier email.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**