[cgl_discussion] FYI - PoC Tracking Sheets updated

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 16:53:33 PDT 2003

Just thought you might like to know that I have updated the PoC tracking sh=
eet on the web with the best data I have so far.  The only area where there=
 are blanks is in the "carryover, unchanged" requirements.  This should be =
a simple port from Andy's spreadsheet when we get the time.

The file names are:
XLS format - http://www.osdl.org/docs/poc_cgl_20_priority_1_solutions.xls
PDF format - http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_20_p1_project_list___pdf_format.p=
df
HTML format - attached

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**