[cgl_discussion] FYI - PoC Tracking Sheets updated

Frederic Rossi (LMC) Frederic.Rossi at ericsson.ca
Tue Jun 17 04:48:59 PDT 2003

Could you please update the information regarding AEM. The uptodate web
site is
at SF: http://aem.sourceforge.net

Regarding the info:

Gap: It is written that
"Since the original requirement was written with AEM functionality in
mind,..."
In fact AEM is an implementation of the requirement. Otherwise we would
have used
other alternatives.

Thanks a lot,
Frederic