[cgl_discussion] FYI - PoC Tracking Sheets updated

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Jun 17 13:07:28 PDT 2003

> From: Steven Dake [mailto:sdake at mvista.com]
> I would suggest one change, which is that we need to add
> TimeSys to the
> list of targets. To enable this change, would it make sense to move
> Category to the top of each section (eg: category carryover,
> then list
> all of the carryover requirements)? This would give more room
> for adding
> this field without squeezing other fields.
AND
> From: Frederic Rossi (LMC) [mailto:Frederic.Rossi at ericsson.ca]
> Could you please update the information regarding AEM. The
> uptodate web
> site is
> at SF: http://aem.sourceforge.net
>

> Regarding the info:

> Gap: It is written that
> "Since the original requirement was written with AEM functionality in
> mind,..."
> In fact AEM is an implementation of the requirement.
> Otherwise we would
> have used
> other alternatives.

I have made both of these changes in the latest spreadsheet.  Let me know if you have problems with what I've done.  I added the additional "TimeSys" column and decreased font size to fit everything in.  I also added the AEM references saying that status is in development, but gap analysis is that it meets full requirements.

- Julie
**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**