[cgl_discussion] Working draft of Registration Requirements now maintained in OSDL document repository

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Wed Jun 18 12:40:29 PDT 2003

I am now keeping a working draft (currently very early working draft) of
the Registration Requirements document in the OSDL document repository.
There is both a MS Word version of the document that I directly edit,
and a PDF version that I periodically extract from the MS Word document.
The documents are located at:

http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_registration_requirements_ms_word.doc

http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_registration_requirements_pdf.pdf

Both of these documents will be in a constant state of change until
shortly before OLS where tech board ratification will be requested.  For
feedback please email rusty.lynch at intel.com with at least
cgl_certification at osdl.org CC'ed.

    --rustyl