[cgl_discussion] CONFIDENTIAL

Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko jmobutu189 at 37.com
Thu Jun 19 05:08:48 PDT 2003

Good day, =

You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me. =

I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire, =

President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the =

leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I presume you are aware there =

is a financial dispute between my family ( THEMOBUTUS ) and the present =

civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt =

governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in perfect peace. As =

you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in Switzerland =

and North America have been frozen. Following the above named reasons, I am =

soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of =

THIRTY Million United States Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front fo=
r =

me in the areas of business you desire profitable. =

These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security =

Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended =

beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company, =

based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my =

partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent =

ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you are =

able to help us claim this consignment. We have also decided to give you an=
y =

money spent on phone calls or traveling expenses in the course of this =

transaction at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this =

transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required, du=
e =

to my family's present predicament. =

I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as =

possible. I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under =

the united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on phon=
e =

number +31-645-238-205 or E-mail me at josephmobutu2003 at 37.com for =

more information on how we can proceed in this transaction. Please indicate =

your interest by sending your telephone and fax number or call me up at =

anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as =

possible. =

Warmest regards, =

Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko.  =20