[cgl_discussion] CGL requirement - checkpointing

Pan, Deng deng.pan at intel.com
Fri Jun 20 17:13:41 PDT 2003

AIS was a huge set of API, including its availability framework,
checkpointing, membership, event, messaging, and lock, and the basis is
its framework. If OCF want to adopt AIS checkpointing API, they have to
change their own existing event and membership API to AIS event and
membership API and adopt the AIS framework. Although there is no public
statement of OCF that they will never adopt AIS, I really do not think
that OCF will do that.