[cgl_discussion] FYI - PoC Tracking Sheets updated

Pan, Deng deng.pan at intel.com
Sun Jun 22 23:45:42 PDT 2003

Another POC of Clusterwide resource monitor (CSV.10.0): Ganglia
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ganglia

Ganglia is a scalable distributed monitoring system for high-performance
computing systems such as clusters and Grids. It is based on a
hierarchical design targeted at federations of clusters. Supports
clusters up to 2000 nodes in size.