[cgl_discussion] HDI on CGL2.0

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Mon Jun 23 10:45:53 PDT 2003

Min,

There is a 3rd project, currently in development and not yet published,
project that solves this problem being developed by MontaVista Software
(will be GPL/LGPL when published).

No project is "selected" by the PoC. Instead the PoC attempts to gauge
interest in the projects by Linux companies that would include those
projects in their products. Those Linux companies make the final
decision as to which component would be used to claim CGL 2.0 registration.

Thanks!
-steve