[cgl_discussion] MV open projects analysis

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jun 24 08:42:36 PDT 2003

Folks,

As promised, I've finally dispatched all of the items as to how we are =

likely to support or unlikley to support PoC projects for MontaVista =

software.  I also updated two errors in the document.  There are some =

items that are unknown that I need to contact others in my company =

regarding and hope to have answers on those.

Thanks
-steve