[cgl_discussion] RE: MV open projects analysis

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Jun 24 11:42:10 PDT 2003

> As promised, I've finally dispatched all of the items as to
> how we are
> likely to support or unlikley to support PoC projects for MontaVista
> software.  I also updated two errors in the document.  There are some
> items that are unknown that I need to contact others in my company
> regarding and hope to have answers on those.

This is great information.  I have added it to the PoC project list at http://www.osdl.org/docs/poc_cgl_20_priority_1_solutions.xls.

I just noticed your line about the errors in the document.  Do you remember which projects these were for?  (I ended up just cutting and pasting the MV column just in case there was a version difference in the documents.)  I also need to update this document once we have the final CGL Spec released since I know already there have been a few P1 changes.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**