[cgl_discussion] RE: MV open projects analysis

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Tue Jun 24 14:58:47 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 14:54, Steven Dake wrote:
<snip>
> It is true that no software has yet been published.  When MontaVista
> does publish, it will be under GPL/LGPL (or BSD, the decision isn't
> final) license and be an excellent solution for system device
> enumeration.  During the PoC process (a previous meeting), we had
> discussed MontaVista's solution for inclusion in the PoC references.  As
> I recall, we decided not to include the link in the PoC references until
> published source code is available.  I'll bring this up in tomorrow's
> conference call.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.
> -steve

Ah... It's my fault the yet to be release project is listed. I guess I
was getting a little to anxious to generate an accurate list of what
MV/SuSE/RH have coming down the pipe in the way of CGL 2.0 products.

Steven, I'll remove the item until you are ready for me to add it again
(i.e. when you make your new project announcement.)

    --rustyl