[cgl_discussion] Change of TIPC BK repository

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Thu Jun 26 15:14:01 PDT 2003

I have agreed to be the guinea pig of the new developer.osdl.org
machine, and part of that is that effective immediately I have
moved the TIPC BK repositories from bkbits to that machine.

Cloning the tree is done with:
	bk clone bk://developer.osdl.org/tipc/stable

Currently there are no plans to allow external parties to have
push-rights, so we decided to start a third tree (called "testing")
which we will use as a staging area for external patches.

I will also push my changes from unstable to testing, so when creating
a patch please do a diff against either stable or unstable, not against
testing.

Rusty, feel free to take bkbits tree down when you want.