[cgl_discussion] RE: [Osdlcluster-tipc] Change of TIPC BK repository

Guo, Min min.guo at intel.com
Thu Jun 26 18:30:13 PDT 2003

I can not pull the source from bk://developer.osdl.org/tipc/stable now,
so whether the new bk tree is done now?
Another question is whether the Unit_test tree has been moved to the new sever too?

Thanks
Guo Min
The content of this email message solely contains my own personal views,
and not those of my employer.