[cgl_discussion] Another POC for CFH.2.0 NFS Server Failover

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Jun 30 13:57:08 PDT 2003

> Thanks for the great research and the pointer. Is there a web
> page which
> describes the methodology you used to set this stuff up? If so, we can
> add that to the list of PoC references too.
>
> Julie, can you add this to the PoC references?

Sure.  I can add this.  To make sure I understand:  The "solution" is Linux HA + Zhu Yi's patch?  I'll give a reference project of Linux HA plus patch described at http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2003-June/006012.html.  Does that sound correct?

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**