[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Ibrahim Haddad (LMC) Ibrahim.Haddad at ericsson.ca
Wed Mar 5 11:22:00 PST 2003

Thanks Randy for the reply.

Since no one is really trying to maintain the patches, I assume that
a case where a patch from member company A can break a patch coming
from member company B could exist? If so, how to prevent this?

Is there somewhere a list of all needed patches and relative web sites
where we can go get them?

Thanks in advance,
Ibrahim