[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Thu Mar 6 07:54:18 PST 2003

I've also had a need for a web page with links to affiliated CGL projects.
Some of them I found by searching on sourceforge because luckily I knew what
it should be named, but some of them are on other oss sites.

Putting this together would seem to me to be one of the most important
things to be done for CGL.
Project tracking, feature content, fixes, etc., all depend upon being able
to see the linked oss web sites.  Where would the distros go to find the
possible feature content otherwise?

I'd be glad to contribute some of the ones I've found, but mostly the links
should come from the project owner/maintainers, right?

Andy