[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Ibrahim Haddad (LMC) Ibrahim.Haddad at ericsson.ca
Thu Mar 6 07:58:51 PST 2003

I agree with Andrew. A list like that would be very helpful.
It would nice if owners/maintainers would email their projects
to build this list... From our side, here's the projects we're
running..

AEM  (Asynchonous Event Mechanism)
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/aem
	http://www.linux.ericsson.ca/aem/

TIPC (Telecom IPC service)
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/tipc/

DSI  (Distributed Security Infrastructure)
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/disec/
	http://www.linux.ericsson.ca/dsi

Thanks,
Ibrahim