[cgl_discussion] bkbits bk tree created for Linux 2.5 work on tipc

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Thu Mar 6 13:22:39 PST 2003

On to, 2003-03-06 at 11:44, Lynch, Rusty wrote:
> For those who are interested I have created a bitkeeper tree for doing Linux
> 2.5  tipc development work.  The tree is at http://tipc-linux.bkbits.net/
> <http://tipc-linux.bkbits.net/> .  It currently includes the latest kernel
> tree plus Mika's last patch.

Well, actually it is one release behind (r2 instead of r3). As r3
currently seems to work (minus couple minor bugs), I would strongly
suggest you update to it.

Note that officially I think that this code is nowhere near for "public
consumption", but if you are brave (or insane) enough to use it, be my
guest. I will accept patches to it, though.