[cgl_discussion] PoC concall minutes, 3/6

Rod Van Meter Rod.VanMeter at nokia.com
Fri Mar 14 13:50:30 PST 2003

2003年03月14日(金)の08時02分に ext Davis, Todd C 曰く:
> Why is resource monitoring a "Red flag" item?
>
> Red flag items:
>
> * AEM
> * boot cycle detection
> * live SW upgrade
> * resource monitoring
> * OpenHPI still waiting on SAF/legal stuff; resources expected to be
>   available (probably all non-kernel)

Actually, based on recent discussions, it probably shouldn't be.  The
thinking was that it's stalled waiting on someone to go to potential
customers and ask if PCP is good enough.

However, we decided not too long ago that from PoC's point of view, it's
good enough.  Marketing or requirements or someone else should be
pushing this to customers to get their feedback.

		--Rod