[cgl_discussion] Re: Another question on AEM

Frederic Rossi (LMC) Frederic.Rossi at ericsson.ca
Thu Mar 20 12:36:06 PST 2003

Yes this is the way it works. Constructors are basically reponsible for
building
the calling stack and parameters for handlers. If there is memory allocation
to do, it is done here. Information passed in during registration if
limited to
handler addresses and the way they will be executed.
To be more precise, let me know if I didn't guess your question, memory
is not
allocated during event registration.

Frederic