[cgl_discussion] [ANNOUNCE] Open POSIX Test Suite 0.9.0

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Mar 24 15:46:15 PST 2003

I had mentioned in a previous PoC meeting that I would publish the results
of the POSIX Test Suite Timers tests against a kernel with HRT integrated.

They are now available at:
http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/testpass/timers0_9_0.html.

Previous test passes (against the HRT and alternate timers patches) are at
http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/testpass/timers0_2_0.html.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**