[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 12:52:53 PST 2003

I've been trying to go back and gather the CGL reference/affiliated projects
and their URLs, since I've had others ask me for it.  Attached is my first
pass at a list, based on the 1.1 project PDF.  I intended to encompass CGLE
1.0 & 1.1, and I included what 2.0 stuff I could find.  This should be a
good start.  Hopefully by putting up this straw-horse list, others of you
will contribute any missing URLs from your projects, so that Dave can get a
head-start in putting this as a web page on osdl.org.

Dave, does this sound ok?

BTW, there are two CGLE 1.0 patches that I didn't have project links for,
only carrierlinux.org patches
(legacy_removal and tcore).  Perhaps there are new ones, or should we save
the patches on osdl.org?

Andy