[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 13:00:42 PST 2003

> I've been trying to go back and gather the CGL
> reference/affiliated projects
> and their URLs, since I've had others ask me for it.
> Attached is my first
> pass at a list, based on the 1.1 project PDF.  I intended to
> encompass CGLE
> 1.0 & 1.1, and I included what 2.0 stuff I could find.  This
> should be a
> good start.  Hopefully by putting up this straw-horse list,
> others of you
> will contribute any missing URLs from your projects, so that
> Dave can get a
> head-start in putting this as a web page on osdl.org.

Not sure who to send this to, but if you wanted more info for the POSIX
items (What is listed looks good, though!):

Randy Dunlap's list at:  http://www.xenotime.net/linux/linux-posix.html has
good links to POSIX projects.

For the POSIX Test Suite, we looked mostly at:
POSIX Threads - NPTL, as listed
POSIX Timers - HRT and alternate Timers, as listed -- However, now this is
merged in with the kernel, and the mailing list indicates the syscalls are
being merged in with glibc.
POSIX Signals - in kernel, as listed
POSIX Message Queues - http://www.mat.uni.torun.pl/~wrona/posix_ipc/, as
listed.  Another one is:
http://homepage.mac.com/pwaechtler/linux/mqueue.tgz
POSIX Semaphores - I think the one listed isn't being maintained.  We tested
against NPTL.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**