[cgl_discussion] I am out of office 14th May - 26th May

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Tue May 13 08:28:28 PDT 2003

Hello,

Because of the way travel arrangements for me and my family turned out,
I'll be out of office starting tomorrow. I also have a speaking event
after Helsinki F2F, so I'll be back at my new shiny (?) OSDL office
Tuesday 27th (26th is Memorial Day).

I'll try to read my emails daily over modem, which means that easiest
way to ensure I do _not_ read your email is to put a big attachment
to it :-)

I synced TIPC unstable with stable (I exported my infra rework to a private
tree), and I gave Mark a free rein to do whatever he wants with both trees
while I am gone, so address all patches etc. to him.