[cgl_discussion] OSDL CGL v2 Clustering public draft now available

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Tue May 13 09:24:27 PDT 2003

Hello,

After some serious wear and tear on the CGL Specs-subgroup, I am finally
able to announce immediate availability of the third and final section
of public drafts of our version 2 specification. All three sections can
be found at OSDL web site:
http://developer.osdl.org/cgi-bin/eidetic.cgi?modulename=folders&command=display&on=3

To refresh your mind, the two earlier sections are named "General OS
requirements" and "Security". We have also made HTML versions of these
documents available at SourceForge:
	http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=48444

Again we invite everybody to download the specs and comment. We have an open
mail list, cgl_discussion at osdl.org, for detailed discussion and comment.
You can also mail the feedback directly to me (mika at osdl.org), if you
so prefer, and of course we will read the LKML also. Your choice.

Please keep in mind that these are draft documents, and the final content
might differ. The final public draft of the combined version 2 specification
is scheduled to be ready by the end of June, but now is the best time for
you to influence this specification. Thanks for comments in advance!

On the behalf of OSDL CGL-WG,
   Mika Kukkonen
   CGL Roadmap Coordinator
   mika at osdl.org