[cgl_discussion] POC Meeting Agenda 9:30 PST

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Nov 4 13:33:33 PST 2003

Steve -
One other errata that Terence forwarded me from an old
discussion thread:

>Found a minor bug on page 50. "For example, AVL.7.1 Process-level
>Non-intrusive...." should be changed to "For example, AVL.8.1
>Process-level..." The AVL.7.1 should be changed to AVL.8.1...
>
>-Terence

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**

date-04.tx

This means that internally within the kernel IPv6 stack, statistics
and/or
information corresponding to MIB data must be gathered and saved for
ultimate
retrieval by an SNMP Agent.

And also we should add another requirement to specifically address the
UDP mib issue.

Possible Errata #2
In the document
> http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_20_p1_project_list___pdf_format.pdf,
> the acronym SCTP is expanded incorrectly.
>
> SCTP really stands for "Stream Control Transmission Protocol".
>
> (or Super TCP, but we're not supposed to say that in public :-).

Possible Errata #3:
CCM 1.2
statement says "must report a problem immediately".
what does immediately mean?  Immediately means to me 0 msec which is an
impossible goal...  Shouldn't this be a time interval?

Possible Errata #4
AVL12.0
grammer problem
statement says "there is not easy way to configure it"
should be
"there is no easy way to configure it"

Possible Errata #5
AVL11.0
checkpoint read/write access time that is less then 5ms for each 4k page
for two nodes

Possible Errata #6
Does this mean a checkpoint between two nodes of a 4k page takes less
then 5ms from entry to delivery?  Should we clarify what is meant?

Possible Errata #7
AVL 3.1
includes an extra bullet
is text missing, or is the bullet extra?

Thanks
-steve