[cgl_discussion] New Top Issues item: SVC.1.4 - UDP MIBS

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Thu Nov 6 13:51:40 PST 2003

Thanks for all this clarification.  I added a condensed version of this discussion
to the Top Issues list.  Here's the text:
"SNMP IPv6 MIBS for UDP
- Net-SNMP is the only PoC reference.  IBM working on kernel space for
UDP MIBS for EO 2003.  However, user space for UDP MIBS will not be completed
until Q1 2004.  Work is being done on the new draft RFCs, not the soon-to-
be-obsolete RFCs in the spec.
HELP NEEDED - Just need to track to ensure that the draft RFCs become official
and that the code created can be merged into Net-SNMP.  Should be complete
Q1 2004."

Let me know if there are any errors or if more details should be added.

- Julie

PS - I also changed the Top Issues list to reflect our F2F discussions.
I'm going to receive the official list that we modified during the F2F soon,
but this text can stand in until we get it.

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**