[cgl_discussion] POC Cancelled

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Mon Nov 10 16:06:16 PST 2003

Julie,

I will add them to the errata list and we can review on the mailing list
before submitting to specs.  I'm a little concerned about the last
requirement and won't submit to specs without a more thorough
explination about the reasoning for the addition.  I suspect specs would
be concerned about adding requirements without a useful reason...

Thanks
-steve