[cgl_discussion] Typo in CGL requirements definition V2.0?

John Mehaffey mehaf at mvista.com
Wed Nov 12 12:38:56 PST 2003

Hello,

Another typo, in PLT.1.0 (Page 32) it states that this was item
2.1.0 in v1.1, but it was item 2.1.3.

Another, larger issue is what to call the items that were brought
forward from the v1.1 spec unchanged (Page 94).
For instance, category platform, item 2.2 (Remote boot support)
Does (or will) this have a PLT.x[.y] number? I don't think we can
just call it PLT.2, as there is already a PLT.2.0 that is on a
different topic.

What happened to v1.1 items 2.1.3.1 and 2.1.3.2?  Were these
subsumed into PLT.1.0, carried forward unchanged, or deleted?

Thanks!

John Mehaffey
MontaVista Technical Marketing