[cgl_discussion] POC 11/19/03 meeting mintues

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed Nov 19 09:13:03 PST 2003

> Attendees:
> Steve @ MontaVista
> Ge @ Sun
> Stefano @ Nokia
>
> Attendees decided since not enough attendees, meeting cancelled.
>
> Thanks
> -steve

Steve -
Sorry I didn't make it (I had a meeting run over.).  Sorry for
not letting you know beforehand it was a possibility.  All
the errata in the agenda looked good to me.  For the STD.2.20,
I'd still propose completely removing the sentence, as you
captured.

Also, on the errata we've already discussed, I thought I
remembered a timeline of publication before sending to specs
on 12/1.  Are those errata available now?  Or, were you
waiting for feedback on the outstanding items first?  (I ask
because of the SNMP MIBS item.)

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**