[cgl_discussion] Looking for forced unmount code

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Fri Nov 21 09:49:46 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 09:22, La Monte H.P. Yarroll wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding the source code for the forced unmount
> project mentioned in the CGL Priority 1 worksheet.  Could someone
> please point me in the right direction?
>
> More precisely, I'm look at requirement AVL 4.0.

Well, Tigran's (he works for Veritas) web site still has his patch
from 2001: http://www.moses.uklinux.net/patches/badfs.patch
I do not know/remember what happened to MontaVista's patch.

--MiKu

PS. Julie, could you add the URL above to the tracking sheet. Now it
    has only the MV link, which is useless (= remove it).