[cgl_discussion] POC Canceled

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed Oct 1 12:20:07 PDT 2003

> From: Steven Dake
> If you have any comments or additions to the 2.7 or top 10 list before
> the Portland F2F, please advise.
>
> I would like to approve these lists at that venue.

Steve -
At the F2F (or the next PoC), will we also have time to review the status of the projects in these lists?  Specifically, I had some questions (in "RE: [cgl_discussion] POC 9/24 Cancelled" email) on what is needed for some of these projects to be ready in the timeframe we discussed at the Ottawa F2F.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**