[cgl_discussion] PoC Concall 10/8/03 Agenda

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Oct 7 13:43:23 PDT 2003

PoC Concall 10/8/03 Agenda

Top 10 items
------------

Please review the latest top 10 items list.  If there are updates,
please bring them to the meeting so they may be captured.  We want as
much discussion on the top 10 list now so we may ratify the top 10 list
at the October F2F.

* Make determination if IPSec userspace applications is a top 10 issue.
* Discuss additional analysis for PKI CA led by Julie.
* AEM vs epoll+libevent implementation.

2.7 Kernel List
---------------
Please review the latest kernel list.  If there are updates, please
bring them to the meeting so they may be captured.  We want to have as
much discussion about these issues now so we may ratify the 2.7 list at
the October F2F.

Status Updates
Status updates help determine what else is needed to make our "December
2003" deadlines for production quality code for distro inclusion in 2.0
spec compliant distros.

* Status update on uSDE.
* Status update on TIPC.
* Status update on message passing.