IPSec item - RE: [cgl_discussion] POC 9/24 Cancelled

Zhao, Forrest forrest.zhao at intel.com
Tue Oct 7 23:33:37 PDT 2003

Hi, Venkat

You mentioned that you found some issues in IP-sec tools and fixed them. I'd like to know which IP-sec tool utility are you concerned about. Is it KAME/racoon, setkey? Did you fix the bugs locally or post patches to some mailing list?
The maintainer of IP-sec tools on source-forge has disappeared for long time, so there is no progress for this project in open source community until now. If we can find the maintainer for this project, maybe we can make this project evolve into stable state as soon as we expect.

Thanks,
Forrest