[cgl_discussion] Top-10 status before F2F

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Oct 13 13:59:34 PDT 2003

Steve -
I can't make it to the PoC meeting this week, but I wanted to let you know that I have updated the top-10 list with the latest data from the mailing lists:  http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_poc_top_10_projects.txt, so it is ready for the F2F.  The "HELP NEEDED" lines will hopefully facilitate discussions on resourcing and status of the various projects.  The PoC tracking list is also up-to-date.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**