[cgl_discussion] OSDL CGL V2.0 Requirements Definition is now available

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 13 15:22:53 PDT 2003

Mika Kukkonen wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> The latest and greatest (105 pages ...) version of OSDL CGL
> V2.0 Requirements Definition has been ratified and is now
> available from OSDL web site:
> http://www.osdl.org/docs/carrier_grade_linux_requirements_definition___version_20.pdf

And the PR goes on...

LWN.net: http://lwn.net/Articles/53622/
Linux Business Week: http://www.sys-con.com/linux/article.cfm?id=1189
MontaVista at ITU Telecom: http://www.mvista.com/news/2003/cge3_1.html

--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.