[cgl_discussion] PoC concall 10/8/03 Minutes

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Tue Oct 14 16:25:00 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 15:24, Steven Dake wrote:
> The timing came from Rusty who suggested end of November for dev
> complete.

And Rusty managed to mung up the dates he got from Yixiong.  As Yixiong
corrected me in the previous email, the real target is by end of the
year.

If we add our normal 3-6 months for pushing the features into mainline
(2.7 kernel and NetSNMP), then the time frame is more of by the second
half of 04)

    --rustyl