[cgl_discussion] PoC concall 10/8/03 Minutes

Venkata Jagana jagana at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 14 17:44:27 PDT 2003

>We just need some kind of default buffer time.  Of course you can't
>schedule an exact date for a feature to be included in any open source
>project that you do not run, but we need something.

Absolutely -:) I was only commenting on the fact that we don't plan to do
a single submission until everything is complete. So the features can be
used as they are available.

Agree that 3 months buffer time is reasonable enough in this case just to
ensure
everything is in by then for someone to start playing with it.

Thanks,
Venkat