[cgl_discussion] Re: ANNOUNCE: User-space System Device Enumation (uSDE)

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Oct 29 16:57:05 PST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 04:37:20PM -0800, Rusty Lynch wrote:

> In the past we experimented with udev, and even did a little work on
> sysfsutils (which I though udev was using, but looking at udev-005 I still
> see the libsysfs directory.)

Yes, udev uses libsysfs, and your (Intel's) help on libsysfs is greatly
appreciated.

> I see the the TODO list in udev-005.  Are all these items wide open, or have
> people already spoken for some parts?  Maybe you have a couple of items you
> consider higher priority?

Hm, some of those things on the TODO list are already done (latest
libsysfs, man page, and a few others.)  But no, they are all pretty much
wide open, feel free to jump in with whatever you feel like helping out
with.

thanks,

greg k-h