[cgl_discussion] Call for Presentations

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Thu Sep 4 13:04:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

The OSDL Carrier Grade Linux workgroup is having an open, one-day
"miniconference" in Beaverton, Oregon, at 23rd October. By open we
mean that anybody who sends me (mika at osdl.org) RSVP can show up to
listen to these presentations.

More importantly, while we do have several CGL people lined up for
presentations, I would also like to invite people not involved in
CGL to propose presentations they would like to give in this event.

While anything relating to kernel is interesting, the preference
will be given to topics that touch one or more requirements in our
v2 public draft:
http://www.osdl.org/docs/carrier_grade_linux_requirements_definition___version_20_final_public_draft.pdf

The presentations should be in range of 30-60 minutes, and allow
room for discussion. The presentations will be selected by the
CGL tech board in their 16th September meeting, so please send
your proposal in before that. Please also say if you need help
in getting to Beaverton; OSDL _might_ be willing to cover your
travel expenses ;)

Please send all inquiries directly to me. Thanks.

--MiKu