[cgl_discussion] Oct 23rd speakers & topics confirmation

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Fri Sep 12 13:53:16 PDT 2003

OK, here is tentative list of speakers, their topics and time
reservations. I am still fishing for 0-2 more speakers, but it
is looking good.

Speakers, let me know any changes etc. you want to make. Also
attached is Ericsson's description of their presentation. While
it is in no way mandatory to create one, it would be nice to
have at least a short summary of your topic.

OSDL CGL "miniconference" agenda (DRAFT!!):
	09.00-09.15:	Arrangements etc. (OSDL)
	09.15-10.00:	OpenHPI (Tariq Shureih)
	10.00-10.45:	SDE (Mark Bellon)
	10.45-11.30:	uDev (Greg Kroah-Hartman)
	11.30-12.00:	Robust Mutexes (Inaky Perez-Gonzalez)
	12.00-12.30:	*** lunch break ***
	12.30-13.30:	AEM and TIPC (Frederic Rossi & Jon Maloy)
	13.30-14.00:	OSDL TIPC (Mika Kukkonen)
	14.00-14.30:	*** coffee break ***
	14.30-15.15:	OpenGFS and OpenDLM (Ben Cahill)
	15.15-15.45:	LSM (Chris Wright)
	15.45-16.00:	Wrapping up (OSDL)