[cgl_discussion] CGL POC Top 10 Projects published

Zhao, Forrest forrest.zhao at intel.com
Tue Sep 16 04:03:57 PDT 2003

Hi, Julie

I have some updates about IPSec:

1 IPSec in kernel 2.5 is useable and very stable, since I have done the functional test for IPSec in linux kernel 2.5.74 about one month ago. All the test cases have passed.
And there is few bug report for IPSec in the linux-net mailing list.
Dave Miller has back ported the IPSec in kernel 2.5 to kernel 2.4.21.

2 As for ipsec tools, recently there are a few bug reports for it, but the maintainer of ipsec tools has disappeared since three months ago for the funding reason. So until now there is no progress for this project.

Thanks,
Forrest