[cgl_discussion] CGL POC Top 10 Projects published

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Sep 16 10:51:43 PDT 2003

> From: Mika Kukkonen [mailto:mika at osdl.org]
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 04:03, Zhao, Forrest wrote:
> (...)
> > 2 As for ipsec tools, recently there are a few bug reports
> for it, but
> > the maintainer of ipsec tools has disappeared since three months ago
> > for the funding reason. So until now there is no progress for this
> > project.
>
> Julie & Steven, I think this is a very potential candidate for our
> top-10. Discuss in next PoC con call.
>
> --MiKu

I've added Forrest's data to the POC tracking sheet.  I had put IPSec in the top-10 recently, and it would be good to discuss at the next PoC call as, unlike other top-10 items, there aren't currently any resources working on filling the gap.

FYI:
- POC tracking - http://www.osdl.org/docs/poc_cgl_20_priority_1_solutions.xls
- POC Top-10 - http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_poc_top_10_projects.txt
- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**