[cgl_discussion] POC 9/24 Cancelled

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Tue Sep 30 14:13:55 PDT 2003

Steven:

I'd like to add the following to the next meeting's agenda:
The definition of CGL 2.0 requirement fulfillment for openhpi.

The following is our charter for end of year delivery:

OpenHPI will provide an 80% implemented HPI binary interface per HPI 1.0
spec that will enable session management, resource discovery and sensor
data/event retrieval.  No FRU or hot swap support is targeted for end of
year delivery.

In addition, a complimentary plug-in interface will be provided to
enable hardware specific modules be written by vendors.

I will talk about it and answer any questions at the next meeting.

--
Tariq Shureih

*Opinions are my own and don't reflect those of my employer*