[cgl_discussion] POC 9/24 Cancelled

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Sep 30 14:37:16 PDT 2003

Steve -
I can't make it to tomorrow's POC (or I may be able to make it, but late).  I had some questions/tracking items from the top-10 that I wanted to bring to the POC, though:

(from http://www.osdl.org/docs/cgl_poc_top_10_projects.txt)
- Asynchronous Events -> We haven't discussed in a meeting since finding that epoll+libevent may implement this requirement.  Do we think epoll+libevent meets the full requirement (and this no longer needs to be top-10)?  If not, which one(s) do we want to ask steering for resources for:  AEM or epoll+libevent?

- PKI CA -> Is there additional analysis CGL needs to do to be able to get distro input on this one?

- IPSec -> This one we just recently added.  See note with Forrest and Mika's comments on what needs to be done to the user space portion of this.

For the others, there are just status questions:
- Persistent Device Naming: status on uSDE
- TIPC status
- message passing status

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**