[cgl_discussion] CGL article

Ibrahim Haddad (QB/EMC) ibrahim.haddad at ericsson.com
Sat Apr 10 09:45:44 PDT 2004

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the feedback.

The text was meant to describe what is CGL, why it exists, who is working with CGL,
its status and so on... with the purpose to introduce it to the world.

I am quite interested to get further feedback from you regarding your comment on
CGL reality. I think reality checks are necessary with such an activity.

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter to all.

Ibrahim