[cgl_discussion] (no subject)

balat.raju at wipro.com balat.raju at wipro.com
Thu Dec 23 06:40:15 PST 2004

Hi,
             I am in a Carrier Grade Linux. I want to compile and
execute CGL20validation test suite on the Langley target. I don't have
TVS, TETware, Perl and python in my target. Could you please help me to
get details about my following queries?

1. Without TVS, TETware, rpm installation support, Perl and Python: can
we compile and execute CGL20Validation test suite?
2. If possible, how much effort is necessary to modify the available
shell scripts.
3. Without using above utilities, how many test cases can be run?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
B. Thangaraju